Custom activities may be submitted for a single assignment, or as part of a bundle. Custom activities are teacher-graded. Those activities will show in Submitted status on your Class Dashboard, in the Assignments tab. From the Assignments tab, you can view an assignment, enter scores and feedback for submitted work, and edit or delete assignments.
CLASS DASHBOARD | ASSIGNMENTS
- In the Assignments view, you may view all assignments in the class, and information about student progress, including average performance. Click on the table headings to sort the table contents accordingly.
- To view submitted custom assignments, toggle the appropriate filters.
- Click on the assignment of interest, and then the student name to assign a score.
- Be sure to scroll down the page. Depending on the type of assignment, students may have entered answers via a text box, uploaded a file, or submitted a URL.
- Scroll back up to the top of the page, where the custom assignment can be given a score, and individual feedback can be provided. Click submit below.