You can edit the way your name appears, your time zone or state (if incorrect), change your password, allow Customer Support access to troubleshoot your account, and add or update your profile image.
1. To edit your profile, select Profile below your profile picture.
2. Edit User Settings: You can edit the way your name appears to students, update your time zone or state if they are incorrect, change your password, and allow Customer Support access to troubleshoot your account. Note: Do not change your password if you use single sign-on to access the Online Learning Environment.
3. Update the information you wish to change.
4. Check “Allow Carnegie Learning to login to your account for resolving technical support requests” if you grant permission for us to access your account for troubleshooting purposes.
5. Update User Settings will activate in blue if you have made changes. Be sure to click to save changes.
1. To edit your profile image, click Profile Image.
2. You can either select a file from your computer or use your webcam to take a picture.
3. After you have the photo on your screen, click Update Profile Image to save.