This article is for MATHia Customers who use Carnegie Learning textbooks. To see ReadyCheck articles for MATHiaFlex Customers, please go here.
After students complete ReadyCheck assessments, reports will be available for viewing students’ performance with different prior-grade standards prerequisites. Based on the report data, you may assign content that has questions related to the standards that students have difficulty understanding.
LOCATING READYCHECK REPORTS
- Log in to MyCL. Navigate to the ReadyCheck report you would like to view. Refer to this article for more information on how to view your ReadyCheck reports.
- You may assign content at a class level or based on each student’s performance. On your ReadyCheck report, you will be able to view the standard codes that were tested in the ReadyCheck assessment and the color-coded scores associated with each code.
ASSIGN CONTENT USING THE TEST LIBRARY
- Click the Test Library on the left side of the screen.
- In the search bar, type in the standard code that has the content you would like to assign to students based on the ReadyCheck report.
- Hover over the tile with the test you would like to assign. You will be able to see the standards tested on the tile. Click Assign. You may also Preview the test or click More for a more detailed description of the test. You may also assign the test from the More page.
ASSIGN CONTENT USING THE ITEM BANK
- Navigate to the Item Bank.
- In the search bar, type in the standard code that has the content you would like to assign to students based on the ReadyCheck report. You will be able to see the standards tested by the item under the question.
- You may sort the results by popularity, recency, author, or likes. Click on the plus icon to the right of the item to begin creating a customized test. You may also click the View button to preview the question and see more details about the item.
- Once you have finished adding items to the test, click on the New Test button in the upper-right corner of the screen. You will then be able to enter a name for the test, a description, and any grade level, subject, or other tags that you feel are necessary.
- You will be able to go back and add items from the item bank if needed or review the test to view each question and a summary of the test standards and point values for each question. You may also edit the test settings, such as the assessment type and evaluation method.
- Once you finish reviewing the test, click the blue Assign button in the top-right corner of the screen. You will then be able to choose a class to assign the test to, edit the open/close date, and adjust other settings.