THIS ARTICLE IS FOR MATHIAFLEX CUSTOMERS. To see ReadyCheck articles for MATHia, please go here.
A ReadyCheck is a type of activity in MATHiaFlex. You may preview and assign ReadyChecks just like any other activity within the Content Library.
LOCATE AND ASSIGN READYCHECK ASSESSMENTS
- Log into MATHiaFlex and navigate to the Content Library.
- You may search for ReadyCheck assessments by keyword, standard being tested, domain, or standard code in the search bar. You may also filter for ReadyCheck assessments by clicking Type and checking the ReadyCheck activity option.
- By clicking the title of the ReadyCheck, you can see a description of the assessment. By clicking on the Launch the Assessment button at the bottom right of the screen you can preview the assessment.
- To assign a ReadyCheck from the Content Library screen, click the plus sign to the right of the ReadyCheck title to add it to the cart. Once you have added the ReadyCheck to the cart, the icon will change to a minus sign showing the ReadyCheck is already in the cart. At any time, you may click the minus sign icon to remove the ReadyCheck from the cart. You may slide the Assign Cart up or down if it is in your way.
- To assign a ReadyCheck from the ReadyCheck preview page, click the Assign + button at the top right to add the ReadyCheck to the cart. Once you have added the ReadyCheck to the cart, the button will change to Assign - showing that the ReadyCheck is already in the cart. You may slide the Assign Cart up or down if it is in your way. You may click the Assign - button to remove the ReadyCheck from the cart.
- When you are ready to assign the items from your cart, click on the Assign Cart to open it.
- Click Assign. Click Next to confirm you want to assign this ReadyCheck.
- On the next screen, you will choose who to assign the ReadyCheck to as well as set the Start/Due Date & Time. You may choose to assign the ReadyCheck to the entire class or open the class to make individual student assignments and due date adjustments.
- Click Assign. Once assigned, a confirmation will pop up on the bottom of the screen. You will then automatically return to the Content Library page.
- Once the ReadyCheck has been assigned, the student will see the ReadyCheck assessment on their assignments page. ReadyCheck assignment tiles will have a white background with a blue lightbulb icon.