The steps below will walk you through setting your password and signing into your MyCL account for the first time.
Note: You must have your username or invite code available in order to sign into your account. Your teacher will be able to provide this for you.
1. Visit www.carnegielearning.com/login.
2. Click Need to setup an account? Start Here.
3. Select your role.
3. Select whether you have an Invite Code or a Username.
1. The next screen will ask you to enter your school name. Select your school from the dropdown menu and press enter.
2. Enter your username (given to you by your teacher).
3. Click Next.
4. You will be prompted to enter and confirm a password of your choice, and then click Submit & Login.
5. You will be taken to your student home screen.
IF YOU CHOSE I HAVE AN INVITE CODE
1. On the next screen you will be asked to enter your email and invite code.
2. On the next screen you will be asked to complete the Registration Form. This is where you will set your password.
3. Once you complete the form and click next you will be taken to your home screen.
Enter your username.
Enter your password.
Click Sign In.
Note: Some students may also be prompted to enter their school name when signing in.