It is possible to re-assign students to a workspace they previously completed and have their new results shown on Teachers Toolkit Reports.
1. Log into your My CL account and go to Teacher’s Toolkit.
2. Click on the checkerboard icon in the top right corner and choose Students.
3. Search for the student you would like to re-assign the workspace to by entering their name in the search box.
4. Once you find the student, click on their name to view their details.
5. Left click on the open module that contains the workspace you want the student to re-do. A gray menu will appear:
6. Click the Change Placement option.
7. From the Change Placement menu, choose the workspace you want the student to re-do.
8. Click OK and the student's placement will be changed.
Please keep in mind these considerations when changing placement:
The student's original workspace performance will remain on their Student Detail Report.
When the student re-does the workspace, a second entry will be added to their Student Detail Report.
When the student finishes the workspace that they were moved to, they will return to the next incomplete workspace in the module they are currently assigned. If more than one workspace needs to be re-done, the student will need to be moved to the additional workspaces.